Godspeed Project's MonoSS is our entry level performance adjustable coilover suspension kits. These coilovers are designed to be a streetable race built coilover at an affordable price. It features larger 52mm stainless steel monotube shock with 16 levels Damping adjustability with a performance internal piston providing maximum damper response. Paired With cold-wound springs made from high strength SAE9252 steel to optimize the balance between performance and comfort. Using race quality shock oil, You can expect exceptional damper performance at any temperature on and off the track. The top of the shock is attached to the car using a high quality top hat that features a high performance Japanese KOYO 6204Z bearing pillow ball mount (when applicable). The bottom shock brackets are made out of a T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets for lighter weight without sacrificing durability which also includes brake line brackets (when applicable). With MonoSS coilovers, you can assure to experience daily driven comfort with track performance.
- 52mm Mono Tube Shock With 16 Levels Of Damping Adjustment
- Front Camber Plate With Pillow ball Mount For Camber Adjustment(Where Applicable)
- Koyo Japan 6204Z Bearing To Ensure Smooth Piston Travel
- Stainless Steel Shock Body With Race Grade Shock Oil
- Light Weight Aluminum And Steel Alloy Accessories
- Independent Ride Height And Spring Tension Preload Adjustments
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
- Prior to installation, verify all hardware and properly tighten and spring preload is set to 5-10mm(1/4-3/8in). Our technical department is available to answer any other questions.
- For vehicles not equipped with electronic dampening control
- Front damper requires to be remove to turn dampening knob
DAMPING LEVELS 16 Levels HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT Yes SPRING RATE(FRONT) 10 kg/mm SPRING RATE(REAR) 6 kg/mm SPRING LENGTH(FRONT) 180 mm SPRING LENGTH(REAR) 200 mm CAMBER PLATE(FRONT) No CAMBER PLATE(REAR) No SPRING INNER DIAMETER(FRONT) 62 mm (2.44 inch) SPRING INNER DIAMETER(REAR) 62 mm (2.44 inch)